- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Snagit is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Snagit is also compatible with ▼▲
Snagit is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of Snagit
|Snagit 11.1.0 17/12/12||Trial version||English||
|SnagIt 9.1.2 03/02/11||Trial version||English||
|SnagIt 9.0.2 03/02/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
The king of screen capture gets even better
- Improved video capture.
- Added MP4 support for video output.
- Added spell checking to callouts and text capture.
- Added Camtasia Studio output, Screencast.com output, and YouTube output to the default install.
- Improved scrolling capture support for Google Chrome.
- Added more increments to the zoom slider in editor.
- Added support for working in natural units (inches and centimeters) for image sizing.
- Restricted the use of GIF and 256-color image files to only during opening and saving.
- Added an option to prevent automatically saving captures.
- Improved Snagit's performance, particularly for images with transparency.
- Removed support for several file formats including .msp, .cal, .pcx, .raw, etc.
- Removed the ability to capture full screen DOS windows.
- Removed the ability to capture icons from .exe and .dll files.
- Removed the "Create Web Page" feature.
- Removed the Web Capture mode.
- Removed the ability to capture from DirectX applications.
- Removed various region capture options including capturing triangle region, a rounded rectangle region, an ellipse region, etc.
- Fixed several problems where security software interfered with Snagit's installation and functionality.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading to a new version of Snagit required restarting Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a bug where moving saved .snag files to new directories caused the files to become corrupted.
- Fixed a crash bug that would occur when using the perspective/shear effect.
- Speedy screencaptures
- Great interface
- Ability to create screencasts
- Easy sharing
- Ability to download new annotation effects
- New features may not be enough for current users to upgrade
"why fix what ain't broke?"
I've used version 8 for years and it is easy and intuitive to use. I just started using version 10, and can't say the same about it. I find it very annoying that something that was easy and intuitive to use in one version of any software program is changed in the new version and then you need a training class to figure out how to do the same thing you've always done in the past with no problems. I've just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to do a specific capture, still can't get it to work. Worked fine in version 8 though. Thanks for "improving" the software.
- 18 Jul 2011
Questions and answers Snagit
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
User reviews Snagit
I'm using version 9 at work through a company license. I've enjoy this use of this software so much that I came here to get my ... More
- User name
- User reviews
I love this product ... truly a great product ... BUT (unless I am not d... More
- User name
- User reviews